Al Ghanna Institute of Arabic Studies
Arabic Language courses for Non Arab Speakers
Al Ghanna Tarim Institute for Arabic Studies is an institution focuses on teaching the Arabic Language to non Arab speakers. We also include a portion of other relevant Islamic sciences (Sharia - Dawah - Tarbiyah) which is needed by the Ummah in present times.
1. Planting the love and veneration of the language of Quran in the hearts of the students while showing the beauty of it.
2. Introducing the students to the correct Arabic vocabulary and how to use them correctly.
3. Empowering the students to read , speak and use the language correctly.
4. Getting the students used to correctly expressing themselves orally and written.
5. Linking Arabic education with the Islamic sciences (Sharia- Dawah - Suluk)